Marketing is a critical discipline to the success of any company but so much of our responsibility has been diffused across modern corporations it is almost impossible to deliver the value we know we bring. How did we get here? Who set us on the road to Wussville?
- What has marketing become?
- Has being on the road to Wussville made marketers into wussies?
- Why are marketers giving away their power, and have we ceded marketing decisions to people who are generalists vs. specialists?
- How did we embark on this “adventure” (The rise of tech)?
- What should the marketing role look like – Product Place Price Promotion (People, Process, Physical Evidence)?
- What is in our way?
- What should our vision be in this new economy?
Let’s talk more about Wussville!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.