Welcome to Tech Aunties Season 2! In our first episode, we take a look back at our favorite moments of season 1 and give you a teaser of the topics you will enjoy in season 2.
We talk about our favorite moments from last season:
- Talking with a world leader in the field of Nvidia GPUS
- Recalling a rant-y episode that set the stage for the all of our marketing episodes
- The time we talked with the OG tech auntie (can you imagine laying cable in a dress, heels and HOSE??
- Real talk about accepting unacceptable standards in marketing.
- Realizing that marketing is magical because most of it is data-driven and technical.
- Pondering – is a technical revolution without marketers is even possible.
- Talked to a real world data scientist about AI use cases
- Got back to basics and discussed how marketing starts with the first P.
Of course the Aunties get into a little drama during our look back at season 1. You don’t want to miss it, this tea was almost too hot to sip!
Please subscribe so you don’t miss a single Season 2 episode! We’ll be deepening our marketing discussions, and will be serving advice you can use right away. Our technical discussions will focus on Edge Computing. We’ll speak to a diverse set of technologies currently working at the edge. You may be surprised about how they defile “the edge”.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.